Custom Polyurethane Foam Packaging Inserts for Shipping Boxes
Plastifoam specializes in fabricating polyurethane foam (PU foam) into convoluted foam, egg crate and pick & pluck foam, padding or custom shapes for a variety of shipping and packaging applications.
Polyurethane foam is lightweight, soft, absorbs shock, and recovers its shape quickly.
- Ideal for protecting delicate and lightweight objects
- PU is soft, open-cell foam, available in a variety of densities and colors
- Abrasion resistant
- Easily die cut into pads, shapes, sheets, liners
- Available as ESD or anti-static foam for packaging electronics and shipping sensitive instruments
- Convoluted or egg crate foam makes excellent package liners
- Custom cut polyurethane pads and custom die cut shapes
Plastifoam can recommend the best polyurethane packing foam based upon.
- The fragility of your product
- Handling and transportation conditions
- Cushioning requirement calculations
- Vibration assessments
- Product design considerations
Request an estimate, design prototype, or discuss your polyurethane foam padding protection requirements with us today. We also offer ready-to-ship PU foam inserts: EzeeTear, EzeePlain
For assistance, call Tammy at (800) 752-7836 ext. 352 or email using the form.