Convoluted Foam for Packaging & Shipping
Plastifoam fabricates polyurethane convoluted foam (also known as egg-crate foam) for a variety of shipping and packaging applications.
Convoluted foam in polyurethane is lightweight, absorbs shock, and recovers its shape quickly.
- Ideal for protecting delicate and lightweight objects
- Open-cell foam comes in a variety of densities and colors
- Abrasion resistant
- Easily die cut into pads, shapes, liners and convoluted foam sheets
- Available as anti-static foam or ESD foam for packaging electronics and shipping instruments
- Convoluted and egg crate foam package liners
- Polyurethane pads and custom die cut shapes
Plastifoam can recommend the best convoluted packing foam based upon:
- The size, weight and fragility of your product
- Handling and transportation conditions
- Cushioning requirement calculations
- Vibration assessments
- Product design considerations
Request a convoluted foam estimate, design prototype, or discuss your protection requirements with us today.
For assistance, call Tammy at (800) 752-7836 ext. 352 or email using the form to the left.